Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween & the market

Yesterday, in anticipation of having my day off today, I had the kids make masks out of paper plates. Then today I bought some chocolates and mints for them so we could have a little halloween. I had Auntie Joanna and Auntie Cassady hide behind two doors and had each kid knock on the door and say Trick or Treat and thank you after taking a candy. It was too cute!! I don't think any of them really understood the concept and I didn't go into very great depth as to what we were doing, but I guess that might have been a wise decision! What did they care, yesterday they got to make something fun and today they got to wear it and get candy?!


 
Also, today was market day and I took some more photos of that experience to share.
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's unbelievable. So Halloween has never been introduced to them by any other missionaries? Weird!!
    Love you,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete