Saturday, November 17, 2012

Neverland

As I think back to the beginning of my arrival, I realize how much these kids have grown and changed. Emma now can both sou sou (pee) and poop on the potty and no longer wears pampers to bed; I potty trained a boy! Carol can identify almost all her letters. Joshua is such a better reader. Brenda and Annet no longer have the attitude when you correct or discipline them. They all grew in height too!! Sometimes I think I just wouldn't want kids because Never, Neverland doesn't exist, and they'd all grow up and I'd miss their tiny precious years, the years of their innocence. 11.16.12

                                                                       Fauziya

                                                                               Joel

Jumping rope with Auntie Sarah

Just after naptime when delerium is still evident.
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww... love the pictures. Sounds like the kids have changed a lot!! Maybe you can help me potty train Victor when the time comes!!

    ReplyDelete